Put 'er there
[html]
Word Count :: 360 OOC: It was most definitely fun rping with you Big Grin hope to again soon!!

Jiva rose his eyebrows as she repeated his words back to him and he couldn't help but chuckle at it. He had tried warning her, but it was probably a funny sight for the young woman to see when he ran right into the water. The sun was doing its job and helping dry off his wet fur and warming his body, though he had layers that helped protect him from the cold, water had no discrimination what so ever.

She spoke to him in a grateful tone and he smiled. He was always as helpful as he could be to anyone he met. Especially when it came to pack mates. “Think nothing of it. This is a wonderful spot to laze and there are some game that come through here. There are a bunch of river otter that are north of us. They are quite tasty, so this is an area where I really enjoy myself.” He said with a smile. He loved the lands he lived in. Their beauty never ceased to amaze him. If he thought he saw everything, he would end up stumbling upon something new and miraculous. Jiva could understand why they wanted to preserve the naturalness of the place for it was too beautiful to change. “I should be headed back soon, I need to check up on my mate.” He said finally after a few minutes of relaxing in the sunlight. He stood, knowing that Drin was probably somewhere in the pack wondering why he hadn't checked up on him or looking for him now. Ever since she announced her pregnancy, he was always checking in on her and making sure everything was alright. “It really was good to see you again and I am glad that you are faring well here in our lands. I hope to see you again soon, perhaps when my pups are born you can come see them.” He said, a smile on his face. He would allow her to join him if she wished but he doubted she was ready to leave yet. There was much to explore still.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread