[J] It's been here all along, somewhere to belong
[html]
Word Count :: 000 Here's the plush he's giving her http://web.ivenue.com/russgifts/images/Yomiko_Wolf.jpg

He half expected to see Sidra there, a glimmer of triumph in her amethyst eyes as she proudly sported her stolen treasure against those...perfect breasts. Damnation, Alister! He growled and glared sullenly at the ground. She'd made a fool of him, yet all he could think of was her body, the way it moved, the way she smelled, the feel of her beneath his calloused hands. The memory of her heat still lingered, and his mind fogged with the sheer thought of it. He rubbed his temple, trying to rid himself of the ache that still persisted. She'd wanted this all along, he could see that now, recalling the way she made sure his cup never emptied. It had been nothing but a game to her and the Callow knight was putty in her hands. I'm such an idiot. He'd ceased pacing by this point, and sighed, ears perking up when he caught sight of the silhouette that had been drawing near.

He took a deep breath to compose himself and watched the figure, one that became more femmenine as it approached. His breath caught in his throat, but he soon exhaled as his hazel eyes took in the sight of the silvery pelt and his nostrils recalled the scent of the pregnant woman he'd spoken with weeks ago. She was slimmer than he remembered her. Oh, wait. His eye caught sight of the precious bundle in her arms. She'd had her pups. A grin crossed his muzzle as she called out to him, hurriedly rushing forward.

"Oh," he said, surprised, as he was drawn into a one-armed hug. "It's uh..good to see you, too." He patted her back awkwardly. "Oh, uh, joining...I think." he said in response to her question. An idle hand ruffled the back of his mane nervously. His eyes dropped to the infant in her arms when she pulled away from him. "So that's what you were hiding in there." A crooked grin crossed his brown muzzle. "She's beautiful, Isa." He spoke quietly, not wanting to wake the sleeping babe. The wolfdog gazed at the darling creature whose pelt was a perfect mix of both her mother's and father's.

"Oh, I have something for you." It occurred to him. "Just give me a moment." He removed the bag from his back and turned away from her as he rifled through it. His hands found what they were seeking and when he turned back to her he held out the plush he'd found in an abandoned home in Halifax. "For her. You were pregnant when I saw you last...I thought, well, here." A blush crept over his cheeks as he wondered how she'd react. He'd only met her once before, but she'd been kind to him, one of few. He hoped he wasn't seeming too familiar.

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987 ... callow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread