[J] It's been here all along, somewhere to belong
[html]
Word Count :: Silly, awkward Alister xP

He stood there a moment, staring at the brown toes on his right foot. She retreated a step from him, causing him to glance upwards. His ears perked a bit, curious, still a bit rattled from the morning's discovery. It was nothing Isa had done, he was just a bit...touchy. She asked him what he could contribute to the pack, and he furrowed his brows. "Well, I told you I was a soldier, right? ...before I came here." He started, shrugging his shoulders idly. "I can hunt, I mean who can't? Hmm...Manual labor? " God knows he'd done alot of that. The Callow knight had no craft persay, but he was young, and he was strong- a fierce fighter, and always happy to help a person need. The warriors of his clan saw to most of the physical tasks about their home. Odd jobs, like patching a roof here, cutting meat for the pack stores there, polishing the weapons, not to mention the man was a fast learner.

She woke the pup in her arms with a gentle lick, introducing her as Amatha. He watched her as she wriggled and squirmed, holding the toy for her to reach. Both the mother and her daughter seemed pleased and his tail wagged a bit behind him. "I'm glad you like it...I found it in an abandoned house in the city, and then I remembered your generous offer, and...well, I couldn't just show up here empty-handed." The whelp pawed at the toy before reaching out for him. He gazed at the pair a moment, a bit hesitant. No one had ever let the hybrid close to their children before, it made him feel good that Isa trusted him enough to let him hold her child. His face broke into a crooked grin. "May I? ...Well, who am I to refuse?" He chuckled lightly, holding out his arms to take the babe from the woman. "Hello there, little lady."

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987 ... callow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread