[J] It's been here all along, somewhere to belong
[html]
Word Count :: No problem -noms on Aly-

He grinned sheepishly, "I suppose I am a little nervous." He touched his chest, the fingers grasping for the necklace that...wasn't there. His hand darted away quickly, balling into a fist at his side-- eyes momentarily dark. Right... He released it slowly, reminded of who's company he was in as Isa's gentle laughter sounded in his ears. His tail swayed slowly behind him and he handed over the toy, trading it for the babe who Isa placed carefully in his arms. He gazed down at the pup who seemed quite content, snuggling into his chest. He chuckled as she pawed at him, a mischevious grin spreading across his brown muzzle as a free finger lightly flicked at the sensitive fur just between one of little Amatha's front paws, tickling her. He beamed up at Isa, ears perking as she named him, Uncle. He quirked a brow, but quickly took it in stride. She would be his pack sister soon enough...hopefully.

Isa called for a leader, and the anxiety returned. He gazed down at the pup to keep himself centered. Alister smelled her before he saw her, but when he did he carefully handed Amatha back to her mother, his tail still. She greeted them both kindly, coming to a stop at Isa's legs. She furthered, introducing herself as the Alphess of Casa di Cavalieri, asking him what it was he sought there. Without pause his hand came to rest on his sword hilt, which he drew from its sheath, slow and careful enough that it wouldn't be taken as a threat, rested its tip lightly, on the ground, and kneeled before it, keeping his head low. "My lady." He returned respectfully in his Bristish voice. "I am Alister Callow. I've come in search of a home." He glanced up only briefly, careful to avoid her eye out of respect for her station.

"If accepted I will gladly pledge my life to yours and all within your borders. My sword, my service, are at your command." He was comforted by the fact that the woman herself appeared to be of mixed heritage. It was a good sign, and seemed to be just as Hadley and Isa both had assured him. His anxiety showed in his actions which were quite formal, it didn't occur to him to be any other way. He was seeking acceptance, afterall, and first impressions were everything.

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987 ... callow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread