Daydreaming about what could never be
[html]

-- Sorry for the slow. .___. I like mentioning bathroom and other things because few do, and it's just -- well, it happens! It can always be glossed over but I think it lends a sort of... realism/grit type of thing, like -- even this character sometimes has to go and poop. :3

Ithiel is by Raze!

The dust-colored coyote's face was expressionless, but his eyes were gentle enough. I rise early each day. We don't need to get started right away. Whatever's best, he said. Though he'd experienced rigorous discipline in Scintilla as a pupil, Ithiel was not one to enforce such things. His lax style allowed only those who wanted to succeed and listen to excel, and also provided for him the best learning opportunities. He weeded out students incapable of learning, as Col Miran had been. Though some said it was wrong to speak badly of the dead, Ithiel had said such things prior to the man's death and urged him to pay closer attention. Such a time had been one of war, however, and such weakness was easily culled in war. Peacetime allowed weakness to flourish; from this came the tawny hybrid's affinity for training regardless of the political air.

He came to visit this morning. I think he missed you, the hybrid suggested. He seemed unhappy. Ithiel's eyes followed Willam's movement as she fetched the ammunition. His large coyote's ears followed the sound of her voice. It sounded certain and assured, speaking on weapons and religion, though he'd heard its uncertainty before, too. The earthen-colored canine looked from one target to the next, and nodded his approval, smiling faintly even. She undersold herself -- subtly, but even he detected it. This was as fine a ground as most bothered to have. This is more than adequate. It's better we're here than close to the mansion or caves. As for starting -- the kuraigama intrigues me me most, but it's your preference, really.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread