Daydreaming about what could never be
[html]

Word Count → 773 :: Table © Sie :: Really? I thought Ithiel was some sort of saint that never had to do such dirty things. Let's just hope he remembers to clean up afterwards because it would be so nasty to be walking around the beach and then step into a pile of poo. Don't think that would make for an enjoyable time.

I see no point in wasting time. I am ready to get started as soon as you are. Granted she had already gotten an earlier start as she had been trying to brush up on her skills. Of course she wouldn't even list any of the weapons as a skill since she wasn't at the absurd accuracy level that she desired. And until she reached perfection she would never say that she could handle a weapon. Unless she could hit what she wanted every single time then she didn't think it deserved to be called a skill since she couldn't guarantee anything. But that was simply her way of thinking. It also allowed her to be humble and downplay what she could do rather than boasting about it. Not that she was one to boast in the first place.

Willam nodded her head as Ithiel explained what had happened with the horse. I apologize for him bothering you. He was sleeping when I left and didn't want to wake him. I thought he would remain in the den until I got back. But at least now Willam knew that the stallion couldn't be left alone. At least it had been Ithiel who had found him rather than someone else who had no idea who Châtiment belonged to. Now she just hoped that he hadn't been so bothered by it that he would rather wish to not deal with her anymore. I won't end up leaving him behind again so you won't have to worry about him coming to bother you once more. Whiel she wouldn't yet think to call Ithiel an actual friend she did get along well enough with him and most certainly thought favorably of him. But perhaps that could be because he was the first that she had met within Inferni and had been the one to have invited her to stay.

I would not want to be too close to where anyone gathers. I wouldn't want to risk accidentally injuring another as I was training. I can somewhat control where I want to hit but once it is out of my hand it is out of my control. The stones especially as they bounce off of what they strike and head in their own direction. It was why she had chosen the middle of the forest since she had spent her earlier time in Inferni there and hadn't come across gatherings of clan members within the forest. At least not the part that surrounded the mansion or bordered on where the caverns were to be found. No, she had traveled away from both places even if she was somewhat closer towards the southeastern border.

Willam bent down in order to pick up the kuraigama, holding the sickle portion in her dominant hand and the chain in her other. I don't mind starting with what interests you. Why should she when this was about teaching Ithiel how to use her weapons, even if she felt awkward with teaching someone else. She could manage it with a pup as they likely wouldn't have any prior knowledge and so wouldn't be as likely as to comment on any mistakes that she made. And well, this was Ithiel. Willam really didn't want to end up making herself seem foolish in front of him. Especially since Myrika had suggested that she seek him out for lessons.

I'll just show you how to use it first and then you can try. She said after she had gotten the weapon settled into a comfortable position in her hands. She had already given him a brief overview and now figured that it would be easier that she just demonstrate exactly what she was talking about before letting him try it on his own. Willam turned and faced the target, twirling the chain before releasing it. She frowned as it didn't wrap around the log as she had meant for it to do. The woman reeled back in the chain and tried again, failing once more. She frowned at her poor display, unable to wrap around the girth of the log. Ah, actually I am used to practicing this with someone else or well a dummy with limbs and such. She explained her continued failure and turned to look at Ithiel. Do you think that you could hold out your arm? I could show you that way. She wasn't certain if that was asking too much or not. I will do the same for you. The words were added on quickly so he didn't think he would be the only one to suffer so.

<style>
#willam {
width:500px;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9Cp8e.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position: top center;
background-color:#9B9F6D;
border:1px solid #000000;
outline:1px solid #CFD1BD;
padding-top:315px;
margin:0 auto;
color:#383A2B;