{M} god CAN'T hear YOU life WILL fight YOU
[html]

(321) Out of character here.

It was great to see him again, even from a bit of a distorted perspective such as his own, with reality swirling blissfully before his eyes. A wide-set toothy grin accompanied his starry gaze, taking in the offered hug with open arms, holding the artisan tight. Admittedly, he missed Sebastian. It had been thinking of Omni that had ruined their moment, their fun. He had given up something that she would have done anyway, all because he cared. He was a little bewildered as Sebastian let go, thinking the hug was done for. But lithe hands pushed him down, back on the couch, and that same lithe body was nestled so close to his own. An arm draped itself around the Italian's shoulders, letting his muzzle subconsciously nuzzle into the younger man's creamy throat.

He was comfortable, bottle by his hips, snuggled up and warm. He didn't really want to move, perhaps forget about the pot and the booze and doze off beside the foxy male, but that couldn't be risked. A tall ear twitched as he was directed a question, thinking about how it should be answered. The Lykoi hybrid gazed to the ceiling thoughtfully, returning his muzzle to face Sebastian. A lot has happened--I uh, I have a child now. It was an accident though. She had a mate, and my mate left me. He shrugged, as if it didn't mean much, where he wanted to cry from Omni's absence. Fingers fiddled to uncork the wine, watching as it flew off into the corner of the room. The joint still frothing smoke into the air, Jac held it out for Sebastian, remembering how he had tried it. His free hand brought the bottle to his lips, drinking the fire down in a gulp before placing it between them. Wiping his mouth, Jacinto asked quietly, his mouth close to his friend's ear And you? What have you been up to?

Jacinto is by Requiem!

<style>
.jacReq {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px;  letter-spacing:0px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.jacReq p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.jacReq p.image {text-align:center; margin:10px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.jacReq .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.jacReq .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.jacReq b:before {content:open-quote;}
.jacReq b:after {content:close-quote;}
.jacReq b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.jacReq u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread