{M} god CAN'T hear YOU life WILL fight YOU
Sebastian cuddled up closer to the taller male, snuggling up to his side as Jacinto draped an arm around his shoulders and ducking his head to rest his muzzle on the Spaniard's shoulder, still clutching his wine in one hand as he curled up against the musician's side.

Damn. First Hadley, then Jazzy and now Jacinto. Why were all the bi men having children this year? Really. The little jinxes ruined everything. Parents got their responsibilities, which generally included only banging the woman who had decided to have the monstrosities. And if it didn't, parenthood generally didn't go well with casual liaisons outside of mateship. Even if they were single, their sex drive tended to evaporate. Which left poor old Sebastian out in the cold.

And Jacinto's love life had been rightly fucked, by the sound of it. His mate had left him and the mother of his children had already had a mate. Well. That certainly wasn't good, even if it meant Jacinto was available. Cinto didn't seem too cut up about it. Granted, he was most likely stoned and drunk, but still. No weeping or wailing, and he didn't seem to mind Sebastian's cuddliness.

The Italian took the offered joint and took a short drag, exhaling the smoke against the side of Jacinto's neck as he considered the Spaniard. "Sounds unfortunate," he mused. "I'd understand if you did not wish to speak of it." Really. An accidental child with a married woman when his own mate left him. Unfortunate did not begin to cover it.

"Me?" Sebastian considered for a few moments. He'd had sex with people. Painted things. Had a foursome with his leader. Nothing very exciting, really. "Not much out of the ordinary," he admitted, taking a sip of wine. "I've been very bored lately, to tell the truth."

Messages In This Thread