Running from the fear
[html]

End soon?? we also need to discuss plot-age!

No warning that Naniko could give her would push her away. The only thing that would make her budge would be a direct rejection from Naniko, if she wanted her gone she would go. All the things that her love worried would hurt or push Anu away were the things that made her want to stay. Anu wanted to be there when her puppies were born and could not wait until she could fall in love with them as much as she begun to with their mother.

Anu rose when she did, watching her jade eyes. She kept close, never breaking their contact. It was always hard to realize what she truly wanted. How she needed someone to be there, to be strong, steady and help face her fears. It was hard to put those things in words that made sense. All she had were the muddled feelings that were so strong they were as powerful as gravity, pulling her strait to Naniko.

It would be hard, when Naniko had so many other thing things to provide for and love. Anu would have to share her with so many. But she was ready, ready to share the heart that had wrapped itself so tightly around her own. All those things that she would have to give the tall white wolfess to were others that Anu already loved. Even if she hadn’t met them. She loved them because they were Naniko’s family; she loved then because they were Naniko’s children. It just wouldn’t be the same if she didn’t come with the baggage Anu was so ready open her heart to.

Her words were lost, her breath even taken by her brief confession. Eager to share her own, Anu spoke. Her voice was surprisingly steady and soft, “It hurts when I’m not with you.” She almost expected the dull pain to flair up when she mentioned it, but it was silent and absent in Naniko’s presence. Softly touching her neck with her nose, her heart fluttered at the thought of Naniko truly wanting her.

“I’ll always want to be there.” She inhaled, taking her scent deep in her nose. She would never let go, and would never be missing when Naniko needed her. “They’ll always have me too.” Her voice was quiet, but sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread