I feel u forget me like I used to feel u breathe
[html]
OOC scadoosh. / +344!

The male pushed his way through the pack lands, upon his two legs, and a cane, a real hand and a wooden hand both held onto the cane as he walked. Fresh air was the best thing for him, and he wanted to be around the pack. The male believed that the more he was around his brother’s and sister with in the pack the better his broken leg would heal and the stronger he would get so that he could help take down Amy once the time came. The silver male knew first he needed to keep his leg clean and make sure that fresh bandage was being applied a few times throughout the day to ensure that infection could not and would not set it.

His mother’s words rang to his ears, they were sad. They had a strange relationship the two did, but he would love her and had learned how to take her comment as just what they where...her insults that he was due for. After all...Lucifer a killer, a rapist was his father. He took after his looks were his litter mate took after his mother’s pure looks. Noah knew that he would have the rest of his life to pay for his father’s sins upon these lands, and was willing to take every single bit. It wasn’t so hard for the monster to pay his dues with his Bright Eye’s at his side.

Moving as fast as a cripple can, that was now worthless to the pack lands, the male wanted to comfort his mother, and assure her that whatever was wrong would heal in time. ”Deuce?” The male knew he was far from silent with his two legged gait right now. ”She’ll be back....” Or so Noah hoped she would be back. The words his mother spoke about love and wanting to die for that love, the silver son knew that she was talking about the black lover that was involved with off and on for many upon many of years.

<style type="text/css">
.noahbutt b {font-weight:bold; color:#fab615; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee2c6; }
.noahbutt p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.noahbutt {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#030618; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2gw6ipv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0aa51; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.noahbutt p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.noahbutt p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>Table by: Cait[/html]

Messages In This Thread