I feel u forget me like I used to feel u breathe
[html]
ooc goes here

She fell silent as her grey toned son approached, the lingering echoes of her howls dying away under the cold full moon. He called her by name, and she turned to look at him. He spoke of Soran, and she found herself shaking her head in the negative, a small sad smile on her lips. "There are things in life a woman knows. She knows when she is pregnant, she knows when her children are hurt, and she knows when she has lost a mate. I knew when Lucifer left that it would be the last I saw him as I knew him. I knew when he hurt you so badly, and it was wrong, it made me come out of the drugged lethargy he put me into. And I know... I don't know why, but Soran won't come back to me. I don't know what I did to make her leave. but I know she won't come back."

She paused, looking at him. "You shouldn't be on your feet. Sit with me, son." She turned back to the moon, the weak light making her seem older and more fragile than she was in the light of day. She let out a slow breath. "Have I told you lately how proud I am of you, Noah?" Yep, now we know where Tal got it from, the changing of the subject to move it away from a painful topic. Of course, changing the subject didn't erase the pain or the painful subject, it just gave the speaker something different to focus on.

<style type="text/css">
.d-lastkiss b {font-weight:bold; color:#121613;}
.d-lastkiss p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.d-lastkiss {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTeea.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b84658; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#270f13; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread