I feel u forget me like I used to feel u breathe
[html]
OOC junk goes here.

He stood there most of his weight was placed upon the cane, he hated sitting in Sky’s tree house, for hours upon hours. Where the light of the day vanished so slowly into the light of the moon. He hated to seen any pack member upset, however the fact that this was his mother...the same one that compared him to his father, the male was a tad bit indifferent. Never the less she was a pack member, and the silver monster would treat her no meaner than he would if Amy had joined the pack, and became a pack sister. He sighed, he knew that he couldn’t fight with her, she might have been in the wrong sometimes with what her actions were, however her words of choice. They were right on the target, he sighed...maybe he should have talked to her when it came to Rendall, he could have spread himself a lot of issues.

Then the mother came out, fussing about him standing, really it would hurt him just as much to sit down, as it would be to stand there, maybe not so much of the sitting, but more of the trying to get up and down. ”I can’t get down...it hurts a lot more then trying to stand on this cane.and put all my weight on the cane. I will stay here with you for as long as you would allow me though. “ The male tried to offer up a compromise. to his mother.

Chuckling as he saw the traits that his mother’s spawn twin offer he flicked an ear back as he sighed softly. ”Your actions have said more than your words.” He was thankful to hear that for once she was happy for him, and had pride in the monster. ”What do you think triggered him to go evil?” The silver Delta asked his mother.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#353749;}
.vcnoah2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah2 {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#dfe0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... etitbe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #353749; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#07071d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 321
by: Vannah[/html]

Messages In This Thread