pumpkin spice and a cold breeze.
[html]
SHe felt for them. Her heart bled for them. With a small sigh, she reached out to gently touch his arm, giving it a slight rub in an attempt at comfort. It was something she had done to her own children many times, and though this boy was not her son, she felt honor bound to do all she could to try and ease the pain his mother had caused. Was that how it worked? Sleep with the mother, care for her children? Pick up the pieces left behind, when you couldn't even manage to pick up the pieces of your broken heart? "They'll come around eventually, It's just hard to handle for everyone." She said softly, emerald eyes watching him with keen interest. "The fourth one, did it go with Kaena?" She had remembered hearing about the children, but could not remember names or genders. Gabriel would know far better than Fatin could guess what had happened with the offspring, since she had never encountered them personally. "If it helps at all, you're welcome to bring them to Jaded Shadows some time. They might like a trip, and you might enjoy a break. I've got paints they could play with....my kids always seemed to like it." What could she do to really offer help? Her own children had at least had one parent to turn to when Salvaged had gone, or when Shaeniire had, and now when Ravesque had gone too. Oh, if she could just find a person who would not run off on her! She had such a huge heart, and the longing to share it. But it seemed it just would never come to pass...even Kaena had walked out on her. "My kids....they were so young when their father left...I think it helped a lot that they can't really remember him. But they do the same thing, a few wont talk about him - or maybe I wont. Another is very reserved, rarely opens up....seems that no one around here has a chance at a happily ever after."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread