Dawn of Radiance
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus. Sunrise.

X'ies was for the most part a creature of pure logic. Now imagine how he would react when greeted with a completely foreign sight to him. He had no idea just how he was supposed to react to this one, it smelled, looked and sounded like nothing he had ever encountered before. Immediately his curious nature compelled him to move forward and look around the creature. It spoke, making a sound similar to laughing as it did so. Something about Jackals, then it swiftly apologized and asked him who he was. " My name is X'ies Lambda, I belong to a pack that live within this area...".

He was cautious, but approached slowly, ensuring that he wasn't making any quick or aggressive movements as he did so. He had to admit that this was somewhat of a new and strange encounter for him. This creature was not something that he recognized, and because of that he was left at a bit of a loss for words as to what he was supposed to expect from this creature. Other wolves were easy to read, easy to know. But this thing so alien to his senses. X'ies had no idea what he would do, the thing was larger than he was, looked stronger. If it attacked, he would be placed at somewhat of a disadvantage. Yet...he did not call for aid in driving the creature off. He was too curious.

"..Just who, what are you?".

Word Count: 253.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread