Dawn of Radiance
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus. Sunrise.

The creature amused him, it hhad intellegence and seemed to have a dislike for Jackals that was based upon a past event. His mind trailed to Sira, my that would be a fun meeting. Something horrible had happened tothat Jackal which had left her scarred for life and almost inconprehensable. He could only imagine the fun he would have witnessing Sira interact with this creature, far bigger than she and witha hatred for her kind. Though by rules he would be required to intervine in any conflict...well still the reactions would be amusing. " Indeed, unfortunatly this land is one were perversions are ripe....for some reason our kind seem to be taking on the two legged form more often than not....it is disgusting...worse yet some even feel the need to wear cloth on their bodies!....others see fit to ride horses!....why would you ride another beast if you can move faster without it?...the senselessness is everlasting it would seem". He sat down in front of it and tilted his head.

" Thankfully...my family is less idiotic...we mantain four legs as a rule of thumb...if it is a new family you seeek, perhaps I could welcome you to mine?".

Word Count: .

[/html]

Messages In This Thread