Dawn of Radiance
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus. Sunrise.

Ah, indeed this creature was pleasant to be around. They seemed to have similar ideas on the foolishness of people nowadays. And better yet it wanted to join with their family. However X'ies felt that beyond himself the creature might have trouble adapting to the personallities that made up the family. At least until the assimilation process kicked in, then it might be slightly easier. " Very well then, I shall call my leader and we shall do the formalities". He would send a call up into the air to cll in either Jaden or X'yrin to the meeting. He would of course have a few seconds to speak to the creature plainly.

" Our leader will come and will accept you into our midst..lets just hope she sticks to the four legs...."

Word Count:197

[/html]

Messages In This Thread