Dawn of Radiance
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Africa, she assumed just as the answer was given, was a place that resided beyond the sea. No doubt filled with strange creatures just like this sort of wolf here. Did all the wolves of Africa look like this? Smell like this? With hardly a solid differentiating point to determine a gender? Odd… but useful. A means to keep the unknown guessing and unsuspecting. And it was an additional matter of impress the size of the creature. Large, in what she assumed was its halfling form, for such bulk surely could not be kept on a lesser body.

The female whined thoughtfully, her ears flicking involuntarily to the brief tale before honing forward to receive this creature’s prior pack standing. A social creature without allegiance standing at their doorstep seeking a way in. No wonder the Lambda had called for her. Completing her circle around, X’yrin returned to stand in front of the strange wolf, lowering both head and nose humble to portray a less imposing stature. “…if X’ies had taken favor with you,” she sighed softly, “undoubtedly it is with good reason. If he would believe I would grant you acceptance, then he must see potential in you that mine cannot. However…” she raised her head then, looking down at the spotted wolf. “…I do hope to see what you will become to this Family. So long as X’ies acts as your guide…Sangi’lak will welcome you.”

237 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;