Life and How to Live It
[html]

The ebony feline smiled as the dog looked slightly bewildered for a moment - even the deaf, he supposed, were surprised at Element's ability to communicate with the higher predators of the land. The dog had hands, so it was far easier and took less time for him to scratch out a message to the cat; Element was sure that his ability to speak was far greater than his ability to write, with the lack of hands making it harder to etch legible sentences in the sand.

He quickly read the note that the dog passed him and then wiped the sand clean, pain-stakingly beginning to write yet another note; it was difficult to write, he realized as he used his entire paw to mark out large letters in the sand. His paws were for hunting and walking and grooming, not for the smooth movements of writing - but he finally finished, and in shaky, slightly sloppy lettering, the sand read, "Can't write well, but I like reading. I live in a library - where did you learn to write?"

<style type="text/css">
.elementdark b {font-weight:normal; color:#49e349; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementdarkooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementdark p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementdark {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntdark.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread