Life and How to Live It
The artist read the message in the moist sand, it was very difficult to read. He thought about what he had been asked. When did he start to learn how to read? That was an interesting question for him. Since his family had no idea that he was deaf, they thought he wasn't able to learn and never really taught him to read. It was a wolf with a name that Edgar could not recall that regularly came to trade with his family that taught him how to read, write and even to express his feelings by drawing. The wolf would stay at the borders after he had traded and waited for the boy late at night. When Edgar's father saw the two together, he took the wolf by his neck and threw him into the ground, then strangling him to death; his father had made sure to make his life miserable, but then sometimes he acted as if he were a normal father who didn't strangle his son's friends. His father was mad, and Edgar knew this as a fact. I learned from a man who traded with my family. My family never knew I was deaf, so they didn't bother trying to teach me to do anything other than hunt It hurt a lot to think about his family. Family were supposed to be the people who cared the most about you, not the people that abandoned you when you needed them the most.

Messages In This Thread