A Meeting of Miss-Matched Eyes
[html]

Shadow was on his back and then he saw Deuce and he smiled and he flipped around and got on his paws and then he jumped off the boulder and landed on the ground below in his Optime form for he had shifted while in the air. He bowed lightly as he looked to her and he smiled all the same. "Why hello Deuce, and here I thought I was all alone out here training." Shadow moved his shoulders back and tilted his head from left to right and then he walked a little closer as his tail went behind him, It was always a pleasure to see a fellow pack brother or sister and he had met Deuce before and she was kind. "Forgive me for the silly sight I have just been wanting to keep moving and keep my mind occupied."

As Shadow smiled at her and waited to hear something back he was hit by something. A smell....a really good one. He looked to her and then he took another deep whiff and he knew right away what it was. She was near her heat, it was feint and wouldn't get to him as long as the smell didn't get any stronger. Shadow closed his eyes for a sec as his tail swayed slowly from right to left and He couldn't help it, He had to give the woman a hug. He was feeling better now that Thana had joined the pack and he didn't want to be cold and unlikable towards his fellow members. He gave her a hug and smiled and he squeezed and lifted her lightly and then he put her back down and nodded happy to see someone.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread