power of voodoo
Emwe is sorta lurking around nearby but Vesle doesn't know it/realize. Feel free to graze her butt or thigh or something lightly with the knife if you want to have Sepirah go for Vesle :3

Gray irises were not blind, and the tiny female maintained her threatening grin as she watched the other move to take a blade out. Vesle had not fought much in her young life, nor had she ever fought one with a knife. In fact, most of her battles had been waged in her four-legged form, although she did not really care just then. This was Dahlian land, so far as Vesle was concerned, and no coyote had the right to step on it.
The fact that Vesle was the only, and last one to attempt to maintain the claim did not, in her eyes, mean that the claim was not there. She snarled again. "Big mistake." The tiny femme took another step forward. "This land is mine and Dahlia de Mai's. But it is nothing a dimwit from Inferni would know."

In Vesle's eyes, they were all a bunch of inbred, dumb, pharisaic hypocrites anyway. They claimed they did not murder, nor trespass, nor hate -- and it was all they did. All in the name of some moronic system, she was sure. Well, her mother's life had meant squat to them, and now their lives meant squat to Vesle. The small female bobbed her head pointedly at the knife, as if to announce that she was well aware of her current.. predicament. The other was larger than her, too. "Be wise and leave my land, before I make you part of it," she taunted, grinning.

Messages In This Thread