power of voodoo
Go ahead and have at her if you want it, I don't mind scarring my little bebeh Big Grin

Her grin widened. A Lykoi Infernian; even better. It was like a jackpot, almost. Little did Vesle know the two might be related; she had been spared the information Mew had acquired in her encounter with Halo. Nobody had learned it, as Mew had not told, and so none of her children had any inkling that Inferni was home to several aunts, uncles, cousins. Half-aunts, to be precise, but it didn't matter; that knowledge would easily have shattered the little pale female, but for now she was blissfully unaware of her connection to a family she viewed as the perfect example of a completely debased community, or state of being. They had no worth, and no right to any worth, either. In her mind, they didn't have the right to even attempt to assume worth. The world was better without them. She sneered again as the name resonated with the anger she felt.

She went for the surprise and sure enough, her claw grazed something before she was able to move away. Small size often meant less strength, sure, but it could also mean swifter movements. Not that Vesle had ever trained for it -- in truth, she was lucky to strike anything, probably, especially if the other had trained for it. As far as speed and agility went, they were equally unhindered by their weight, most like. The other spun as Vesle was still retreating from her lunge, striking out with her knife before Vesle could even blink. She was curled, using her arms and claws as weapons, but with a knife in hand, the Lykoi could take a different stance and make different movements. Inexperienced and too slow, Vesle felt a stinging pain and a pull on her upper arm, still pulling back from the Infernian's reach. Her other hand moved automatically towards the place. Now several feet from the uninvited guest, she sidestepped while checking the arm and shoulder swiftly, touching for pain and looking for damage. "I suppose it would have been too much to ask for a Lykoi to play fairly." She snarled the words as she discovered the blood on her hands. It hurt, but the arm was still usable so long as she could take the pain. "And yet you only grazed me, cheat." She smiled confidently, showing no change, though she did not feel as confident as before. Sepirah's arms were longer in the first place, and the advantage was only strengthened by the knife's reach.

Messages In This Thread