The Fruits of Our Labor
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus.

X'ies would remain silent until the arrival of X'yrin and shortly behind her, his brother. It was an interesting thing to behold. But the first mistakes of the meeting were taken up when the words of both Alphas conflicted.And this was not a good sign, the two either had differing opinions of how to approach Vinatta, or one had just simply misworded the repetition of the other. Regardless the result was the same, the two alphas gave differing orders which would ultimately result in the confusion of the members sitting here as to just what they were supposed to do concerning Vinatta. "...So for clarification purposes if we meet Vinatta outside, but near our borders just what are we supposed to do?....X'yrin says we chase them without mercy and show the disprespect deserved, Jaden says we are not to indulge in hostile action or to provoke it. It would appear you are of conflicting minds as to just how we are to approach this issue. For the sake of clarity what precisely do you want us to do?...chase them off? Or adopt a wait and see approach?". Of course no doubt his response was going to be met with some unfavorable replies, but his question was valid and it would need to be answered before proceeding.

" I agree with the training requirements....conflict with Vinatta at some point will be inevitable...the distance between us and the tension already there, it will not take much to spark a conflict, and when it comes we should be prepared...if I may suggest that we start a regular sentry watch of our borders with them..this will increase safety...establish a rotating shift pattern"

Word Count:286

[/html]

Messages In This Thread