Not Quite Gourmet
[html]

BTW, I'd like to keep this thread small. Only a few players at the most plz Smile Words - 200+

The crackle and dance that took place before blue eyes was mesmerizing. Jaden watched the glowing embers with gentle curiosity. The heat on his face was nice but would no doubt become too much in only a few minutes. Twas simply the downside of having such thick black fur but he would have to tend to the meat by then anyway. So he was quite content where he sat with his jaw rested on pulled up knees and tail swishing back and forth.

The sound of approaching footsteps drew the cool blue gaze away from the red heat. It took a moment before his eyes adjusted to the nearly fallen darkness. Hello Sira, He greeted the jackal warmly. He noticed the kitten moving about at her paws idly but didn’t question it right away. He instead offered an answer to his packmate’s question. I’m cooking, he said with a smile, knowing full well that she probably had no idea of the word’s meaning. It is where you take meat, warm it up and add things to make it taste different. Even to him this was a painfully basic description of what he was doing but it should do. He stood up on his two legs and leaned forward to expect his food. It looked done enough to sample. You and your friend can stay to try some, if you like.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread