Not Quite Gourmet
[html]

Word Count :: 387 OOC:

Sira was glad that she interpreted him right. She liked his answer too. It wasn’t a definite, though she liked those most of the time, it seemed that the world was not made up of definites and she would rather the person she looked up to, to be right all the time She watched him as he tore a piece off and tasted it, it had a starnge look to it, rather than red and bloody it was a brown color and inside that it was nearly white She tilted her head as he made a satisfied sound. She tilted her head and watched him interested in the taste.

Before she could move to take some of her own, thinking that it was ok to, she stopped as he handed her a big chunk of meat. She blinked not sure how to take it, she was on four paws and this meat was enormous. She looked around and could only do one thing before taking it. She had to shift, it had been so long since she was in her optime form, since she was first rested and could shift once more. When she had that extra energy to be able to do so.. The process was strange to her in a way for she had been her Secui for so long. It took several minutes before she was finished but when she was done she silently took the meat he handed to her and she pulled some off for the kitten, who took it and started eating ravenously. Sira giggled and then pulled off a bit for herself. Once it hit her mouth it was as though her tongue exploded into sweetness as well as something she never experienced before. It was amazing, and she couldn’t help but smile as she chewed on the meat, letting the juices from the outside as well as the inside play with her tastebuds “I have never tasted anything like this!!” She said with a grin on her face when she finished with it. “I did not know meat could taste so sweet and so... I don’t know but it’s great!” She said, of course this was coming out of a scavangers’ mouth. She ate just about anything and it tasted good to her.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread