Not Quite Gourmet
[html]

Word Count :: 310 OOC: hehe

She tried to think of what maple syrup was. Her mind went to trees, she knew of maple trees and oaks and pines and other types of trees, and she wondered if that was what maple syrup was, parts of trees. She did remember maples having sappy stuff that came out of it once in awhile, but she never put her tongue to one before. She suspected that might be what it was, but it seemed far different so she was not quite sure. She nodded her head though; “I like it, it makes it taste so different, but in a good way!” She explained.

She continued eating, giving more to the kitten as she begged for pieces and soon was full herself, unable to eat much more, and yet there was still left overs. A jackal would not let so much go to waste but she was feeling she overate already! She looked at Jaden, his question seemed to distract her from her new problem and she smiled; “Yes she was lonely and I found her and another kitten. A new friend took that one and told me to how to take care of her. I just call her kitten though;” She said, feelign bad she did not have any other names for the kitten she only knew her own, and the packs, as well as her mother’s but she did not want to name her THAT. She looked over to Jaden; “Do you know any names I could give her? I do not know many and they would not be good for her.” She had considered giving her X’yrin’s name but it would be far too confusing and she did not think X’y would really appreciate it. So she refrained from that and instead continued to keep calling her kitten.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread