{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.cnfinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/Charm.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:490px; height:468px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.cnfinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; color:#09C5EB;}
.cnfinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#00AED1; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.cnfinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#00AED1; font-weight:bolder;}
.cnfinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.cnfinInput b {color:#00E1FA; }
.cnfinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.cnfinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 180px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#00AED1;}
p.cnfin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Charm Sawtooth
In a perfect world,
One we've never known.
We would never need to face the world alone
WC :: +311 OOC ::

The female was trying to so hard to keep her eye out for new members, the calico female wanted to support her beloved coyote leader the best that she could, she wanted her to see that she could help the pack out even though she did not have the darkness in her heart like most of the other members. She knew she was different, and there had been one and only one that had caught her eye to have the same heart at her, and it was not her lover. Aeron was the night to her day, as Charm was the day to Aeron’s night.

The calico lady enjoyed the cool air outside of the house, she knew her lover would be home from her nightly check and it would be time to cuddle and whisper sweet nothings back and forth where Charm would giggle and Aeron would smile. Charm loved those times of the day than any other part of the day. Walking though the lands studying her lover’s kingdom, making sure that the lady’s scent marking where heavily laced over Naniko’s and Alkai’s. The once duo leader left and now Aeron was in charge. Her Aeron…well Lillth’s too….that damn evil daemon.

Soft voices echoed through the night time darkness, pulling the short she wolves ears up towards the sky as they shifted around upon their base. Moving with the grace of the night up her side the female came to the voices. Moving closer to the border lines, waiting for the right time, the lady stood back into the darkness. The voice called out asking and maybe a hint of demanding. ”Hello Stranger!” Charm smiled her lilac colored eyes even smiled. Charm loved to meet new people”How can I help you? I’m Charm Sawtooth, and this is the borders for the Anathema pack.” She just wanted to help Aeron.

They can have the world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But some where in my secret heart I know
Love will find a way

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread