{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]

omg partyyy + I failllllll they will get better

Ellie stood there in awkward silence with Zayden, he hadn't said anything more to her, she could tell he was hurt, but it was not reasonable. She had little interest for him, at least in that way.  Her heart thumped in her chest, what was she to say to Itzal?  Would this count as stalking? No...Couldn't  be. Anathema just seemed like the place she would fit in. And soon someone answered, coming to he attention. It was dark, but her eyes were able to pick out a pretty calico-patterned woman, greeting her cheerily, telling her that this was indeed Anathema. A smile lit her dark muzzle, as she ran a small hand through her hair. I uh, I heard about your pack--And I am intrigued. We have no home and...Would the borders be open to let two more in? Her words were awkward, giving a short look to her companion who achieved a bored look, still not saying anything. So she continued I'm Elody Lykoi, and this is Zayden d'Lanri...

It was a little cool, and her arms moved to wrap around her chest as if the gesture would magically make her feel better, even warmer. Her ears perked as another voice broke the short silence, a small smile crossing her face. It was Itzal. She could feel his eyes on her, and shuffled her standing position a little better. Hi. Ellie said softly, finding it was the only thing that felt right for the moment. But a snort of laughter spewed from her muzzle, she had not followed him. Well, not exactly. She let herself smile, glancing down No. Well, kinda. She paused, glancing to all around her, Charm, Zayden, and Itzal. But not really. I think the whole cave idea is cool, but yeah--Thought it'd be easier to live in a place with people I know? I went to Inferni...But it's not for me, maybe someday. But not now. Her ears twitched, remembering Helotes. Both of them had been so surprised to hear that they shared the same father.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread