{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]

WC:300+

Charm no sooner got the words out of her mouth and with in that same shadows that she had came from, out stepped a male, a bit taller then her beloved, but he was about her size, tall by the normal stander of wolves. The female was taken back by the tone of his voice, and his words. She found her mouth opened in a the shape of an “O”. She was of higher rank and would not take disrespect for no reason to anyone at the borders. They did nothing wrong to the calico lady, and as far she cared what ever happened before coming here, well that didn’t matter. ”Oh! I’m sorry if my fellow pack member offened you. I am to understand that you two have a past?” Charm looked between the two. She felt embrassed in front of the lady because of Itzal.

She returned her eyes back to the loner and her friend that seemed to be joining her. Charm was always more then welcoming of new people, the more members that would remain loyal to the pack, the strong the pack was. Knowing that the pack was strong and loyal to the golden babe made Charm’s heart fly. She wanted nothing more then for her beloved to be a wonderful leader. ”Well I would love nothing more then for two more to join the pack, however…I can’t let you in just like that. I do have to ask you some questions.” The female thought for a second , with in the time frame another female came from the shadows. Her tone and choice of words were more accpetable to Charm then that of Itzal’s where. ”Oh hello Medusa dear!” Charm smiled at the blonde lady. ”Well it seems to have meet some of the pack members already. Can you promise to be loyal to the leader, and the pack, while upholding it’s values and morals?” Charm quized the lady.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread