{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]

rawrarar

Itzal glanced at Charm and nodded with a smile, "Yes Charm, me and Elody met yesterday out in the forest." He smiled at the coyote and glanced back over his shoulder at Medusa as she appeared. He knew he wasn't Medusa's favorite person but he still gave her a smile. Which she ignored. And it appeared she ignored Zayden as well. So maybe it was just the males she didn't like. "Hello Medusa." He said, just because he knew the female was ignoring him.

He tilted his head at charm and grinned, "I can vouch for them myself Charm, if it is worth anything. I'm sure our family, and your mate, would do well to accept them in among us." He said. He liked Charm, she was purer than most of their fellow pack mates. They had meant once before and Itzal had enjoyed the encounter. Sometimes it was nice to be reminded that there were some people who were still good at heart. Then there were the ones like him and Medusa and many others in their pack who were cold at heart. He honestly wasn't sure how Elody would fall. Maybe she would be neither, just kind of a drifter among their misfits. but either way, Itzal would happily welcome her. "Well Elody, I will happily welcome you into our family. But alas, it isn't my decision to make." He shook his head to show his apology to Elody. He glance at Zayden and at least gave him a smile before going back to ignoring the other male existed.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread