{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
OOC I'm putting up a posting order! Elody, Charm, Itzal, Medusa Then Me. I will skip any and all if no post is made in two days from mine due to wanting to get and keep this joiner thread moving.

IC
Anathema seemed to have an influx of joiners lately and it seemed as though the flow was just continuing. She was still working hard to train birds to reboot the system. For now she was using the few that were trained to kinda alert the others to start the warning. But with so few trained it was almost in vain.

Aeron was out and about when she heard the clatter of noise from various members. It was odd that they gather on the pack border. She wondered what brought them to this one spot in the land. She moved slowly her hair tied into a pony tail golden eyes were focused on the world around her. It was not often that the Angela was not with her horse the pair was able to cover more land than just her alone.

She moved along the branches. Boredom had brought her to the trees and that’s where she had picked up a lot of time. Shou stayed close but Thisle and Zenna hot on her tails. She held on to a branch as her ears swiveled to the sound. She looked down and smiled the once assassin still had it. She looked down at the group holding on to the branch as she moved to sit on it. Well well well how many members does it take to greet a lone coyote girl? Aeron asked from her tree branch. A smile on her golden face. What is a pretty little Coyote doing at my borders? Shouldn’t you be playing with the others in inferni? She asked still not moving from her tree branch.

Messages In This Thread