{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
--I give you a quick ugly post >.<--

Elody still had no idea why many of the pack had decided to answer to her call, it left the tawny female a little amused and impressed. It had to say something about the pack defenses, any intruder could be easily over-thrown by such a grouping. More and more was her view becoming clearer, that this decision was to truly benefit her for the future. A small shudder ran through her however, perhaps still she was too young for such a stronghold. Perhaps her heart had not been scarred enough to bear the weight of fear, maybe if a task was set, cowardice would overthrow her thinking. It scared Ellie just a little.

But her power over Zayden was promising, seeing that he simply wouldn't up and leave because of her disinterest, however much this hurt him. And as ironic as it was, he wouldn't back down to her rejection. He'd try harder! She watched as pretty Medusa strolled up, greeting her kindly. It was replied with a short wave gesture, nodding her head to her former aquaintence. Large dark ears perked as a question was directed her way from the calico woman, asking of a past. A short smile was brought to her lips, giving eye-contact to Itzal, sweeping it over to Dusa. "Briefly, on my travels. Alas, they have made an impact on me. That's why I stray at your doorstep Arms crossed, the coyote asumed a comfortable stance, losing her once unsure posture.

But this wasn't the last to the borders, and she almost had to laugh, stopping herself from the taller coyote's regality. Disrespect would not be cherished, and she had yet to vow her loyalty to Anathema. Greenish eyes lit as her assumptions were truthed, a leader would help her get in! And there wasn't time to call for one. Elody dipped her mess of wavy hair, respectful for a moment. A glance was given to Charm, I was just going to tell this fine lady, that I would be happy to be one of your pack. Inferni isn't ready for me yet. I swear o be loyal, if of further assistance.

Messages In This Thread