{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]

Itzal nodded to Charm as she explained how her and her mate kept their pack lives and personal lives separate. "Of course, I mean no disrespect." He said with a smirk. Itzal glanced at everyone that had gathered. And as he heard a voice above him his hand dropped to his pouch, to grab a knife, until he realized it was the Angela. He let out a sigh, impressed that she had been able to sneak up on him. There was a reason she was pack leader, he told himself. "Hello again Aeron. Sorry Aeron, that would be my fault. I heard Elody's call and was close but Charm beat me here. I stumbled upon the two and put myself in their conversation." He said, glancing up at the Angela with a apologetic grin.

Itzal then looked at Elody as Aeron spoke and Elody replied. "As I was just telling Charm, I will vouche for Elody if I have to Aeron. Though I trust you to form your own opinion without my own." He said, but he smiled at Elody, "Yes, briefly we have meant." He glanced at Medusa and smiled as well, wondering how this simple greeting had turned into a minor pack meeting. He shook his head iwth a chuckle.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread