{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron liked sitting in the tree but she knew she was not going to be able to sit put for much longer. Aeron looked at the group and she sighed. She had to admit that there was a rather odd twinge to her. She moved leaping from the tree. This allowed her to land amongst them as she glanced to Itzal and Medusa.

I don't want to hear what you think of her.She spoke looking at the young girl. Elody what is your whole name? She asked looking at her. She looked at her mate and smiled a bit. If you promise to feed her, Walk her and not let her tear up the house Aeron commented sarcasm lacing her tongue.

She smiled though looking back at her. She only teased her lover. It was odd to find the Angela in a good mood so charm should like it. So Elody Tell me about what your good at. I like to hear for my self. She spoke smiling.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread