{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]

Perhaps to make this a bit quicker, maybe Marie replies after this, and then I make a last reply. Just so this doesn't take until next month xD

She was becoming andy, giddy with excitement and anticipation. Soon, perhaps if her joining hadn't been slowed by the miniature pack meeting, things would be underway. Green eyes slowly focused on the dignitary, noting as well her coyote blood. It was thoroughly apparent, this lady boasted a light coat and blonde locks, differing from her own dusky patterns and auburn tresses. Yet still similar, in dimensions and proportions. Large ears twitched, hearing a question directed her way. Her nose twisted slightly, Lykoi seemed to be a familiar name in these parts. Would this golden lady chance to know it? But obedience fell over the youth like a heavy cloak, giving a small smile while her nails dug into her paws just slightly. My family is Lykoi. Most in Inferni as I have just learned, by my half-brother Helotes. It was the truth, and one that had happened to come too late. Noting the Seb's confusion, Elody smiled gently. Inferni is my family's pack, full of coyotes. As I was told.

It was encouraging to see the members did not look upon her yet as if scourge had ended up on their doorstep, and a small grin threatened to take her muzzle as she heard the lady Charm plead on "keeping her"And this humour seemed well received, as after Aeron took it upon herself remarking that Elle would need some sort of care, much like a pet. Large ears fell mock-insulted, but she remained good natured. It seemed however that Aeron went back to business, asking of her skills and the things she could give to Anathema. I-Uh, I like weapons. Like knives, and...Itzal showed me better to use my throwing knives-- A short pause was given, to sweep her hand over the belt holding the little blades. I think I can use them well enough. Was that it? Hopefully?

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread