A Wolf in the Fold
[html]
(304) OOC:

Eclipse’s mind was on the hunt, and the happiness of such a clean shot. The rabbit had been just as lucky too, She was getting better at her targets and Eclipse was proud. It showed in her eyes as she pulled the squirrel up and then took the arrow from the head. Unfortunately the arrow cracked and some of the wood splintered and she sighed in sadness, but what was one going to do when that happened. It was that instant that she found out she wan’t alone and a woman with a knife was staring at her, she pulled an arrow out but did not put it in its place, she watched the woman cautiously. She let tension ease and both arrow and bow face down; “Thanks, many months of practice helps.” She said a prideful smile on her face. The next comment took her aback, a squirrel for a knife? That would be like stealing, unless the woman could magically produce such metals from nowhere it would over price the squirrel in every way.

“As much as that is tempting, Knives would be a bit much for such scrappy meat, I’d give you three rabbit for a knife but the squirrel is on me. We have no use for god here really; Eclipse said. She was a part of the trading pack but they traded for goods and other things, this woman seemed quite hungry to offer a blade for a squirrel, and Eclipse was a compassionate character. She was sure that the other would find a better price in one way or another; “My name is Eclipse Soulstorm.” She stated her smile still covering her mouth and she put the arrow down and picked the squirrel up and tossed it toward the woman.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread