Rise to the Occasion
[html]
ooc

Eugene squirmed in his arms and only a short growl from his father temporarily stilled the pup, who froze in the man's arms. Pascal had twitched but remained as he had before. Silvano peered at the den, knowing the woman was there often for her scent was prevalent and strong. It was because she had clearly been there often, and if he wasn't wrong, she had delivered there too. Their little room at the Hotel smelled fresh, but the windows were always open to let clean air circulate. It was nice to have that with messy pups. Giselle certainly enjoyed the chance at birds coming to sing, so he kept it open, even at night. Between the two of them, the pups would be warm and content at night.

The pups were no where to be seen, so he kept a hold on his sons. Her words, well word, was short and clipped, as though she spoke only out of the respect the rank brought him, and not of himself. His lips tightened but he loosened them quickly to be more approachable. "I thought I would pay you a visit. That and perhaps a chance for the young to meet?" he asked gently, a light smile on his face. He would not mention the meeting, where she had vehemently cried in agreement with Mars as well as him, though perhaps with more dislike about Strel. Hopefully the man was at peace, though his presence was hard to find now. "May my sons and I join you?" He would not force a friendship with any of his subordinates, now that he dominated over them. If they wanted to be more than leader and subordinate, they were welcome to accept his bows of peace. Some, he knew, would never accept him, but some would.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread