Rise to the Occasion
[html]
ooc

She was suspicious of him, but he could not fault her that. He would be wary of strangers too in her position, though with all his bulk and strength, little frightened him truly. He was rather tense as he waited for her to finish scrutinizing the situation. Finally, she nodded her consent and turned about to bark an order to her children, who seemed to scramble out of the den in eagerness. The primal way that parents commanded their children before words came easily was something strange, especially how they just knew how to do it. Magical.

The sound of other pups set Eugene to scrambling, fighting harder against his father's grip. Silvano crouched down to his knees, letting the child tumble out of his arms. He wobbled the entire way, body bouncing disproportionately with his big head, paws, and a rotund body. Pascal began to squirm a bit, though it was a little strange. Perhaps he was getting excited for the other children? Brows furrowed in concern for his strange little boy, Silvano let the pup bounce forward as he paused to look at something, the other pups clearly forgotten. Oh, Pascal..

Reaching forward, long arms grabbed the oldest puppy and pulled him close. "This is my eldest, Eugene, or Gene." The pup looked up at him, tongue lolling as best as it could small as it was. Then he scrambled from the grasp and ran at the other puppies, more wobbling. "That is my other son, Pascal." The pup did not look up at his name, barely even twitched, just kept nudging at blades of grass in fascination.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread