Rise to the Occasion
[html]
-
-

Silvano furrowed his brows and shot a glance at his youngest son. Cursed? No, he was just a little different from the rambunctious pups. It was nothing to worry about yet, and even then, it was his son and he would love the boy no matter what. Eugene made his puppy growls and barreled himself into the other boys, larger because of his wolf blood. There was nothing small about the blood he had inherited and none of Giselle's dainty nature permeated through the boy's physique. Pascal was on the smaller, thinner side; a blend of the two parents.

"My son is not cursed. His name has a meaning, but we just do not know it. It's not a bad name and we found nothing bad associated with it. If anything, it'll be a distinction among his peers. I've never heard the name on anyone else. So, I guess it just makes him all the more unique," he said as he leaned over to scoop up his son. The boy stilled, staring at the ground as his father pulled him close. Pascal struggled a little bit, but was, in the end, content enough to be held by the familiar presence. "I don't know what my name means, either, honestly."

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread