Rise to the Occasion
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra glanced down at Gene, feeling a touch of pity for him. She'd rather keep her own pups safe than entertain another's however, and the threat that she'd felt wasn't one she was about to ignore. He was the leader after all. Even if he was one she didn't quite trust enough. He was larger and more powerful. Letting an unknown element like that near her pups was dangerous. She could sense his anger, and didn't know if he was going to choose to strike out for her impudence.

The apology sounded sincere. Green eyes studied the male, taking in the marks on his frame. He'd been stressed. While her questions had been sensible in her mind, there was a good chance that he had no idea how important names and meanings were. The luperci were ignorant of many of the basic facts that she had grown up with. It made them rather emotional at times, but also calm where her emotions would run hot. You came to try and reach out to me. I'd rather not drive off such a considerate pack leader.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread