Rise to the Occasion
[html]
-
-

At least Terra understood he meant no harm and that he was making an effort. He lowered his head, letting his arms loosen around his sons. Perhaps it was wise to continue on with this moment in time, but it felt as though he could hardly move for fear of startling the new mother. Giselle was hardly this jumpy, but she did have a good supporter in Silvano. He was a fighter, a protector, and he had long since proven himself as one. Perhaps not to Terra, but he had where it had counted; with his own mate. It was unfortunate that Terra had no one to intimately take care of her and keep her safe. It was a wonder that her sons' father was not helping, or perhaps he had no idea.

"I can hardly reach out if you jump at every move I make. I'm not going to hurt you or yours, Terra. I am not a murderer," he added with an edge. He was a murderer, he was. Silvano had killed to protect, but that did not make him a cold-blooded killer. No, he had killed out of love, and worry. So did that make him a villain in this game? Even then, Silvano would not harm a child; it was not a knight's way to cause harm to the young and the women. Surely Terra could see that there was no reason for him to harm her or the boys behind her, especially with his own boys in his arms.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread