Rise to the Occasion
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Silvano did relax, Gene and Pascal able to get some wriggle room. As curious as Ananse and Loki were about the other two pups, unfortunately, Terra had called them back, and neither were willing to cross her. She let them get away with plenty, but being exposed to danger wasn't one of the things she allowed. Unfortunately the sharp tone in Silvano's words did little to relax her. He could speak of not being a murderer, but every time he faced her speaking that way she had to wonder if he was going to snap and strike out.

Shaking her head Terra turned, nudging her pups back to the den. I'll trust you with that. Do you need me for anything else? She wouldn't be close to him, not when he was this cold and apart from her presence. She couldn't understand him, the harsh voice bringing fear to her instead of the peace that she sought. Perhaps she would be able to face him and speak to him one day, but right now she didn't think she could take anymore from him. Loki managed to escape past her herding, running over to Silvano and yapping up, wanting to keep playing with Gene. Firmly she scooped him up, growling a little as she pushed him into the den.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread