Rise to the Occasion
[html]
-
we can probably close this up after my post

So that was the end of the visit. Silvano had been dismissed and there seemed to be little change between the two of them. He had hoped to appeal to her and get her to support him more, but it was more than a little bit fruitless. With a heavy sigh, the Constable let his sons hang off his arms. Pascal seemed focused on something, either in his head or simply on something in the grass. Gene was staring, ears flat and whining softly as he watched Terra herd away the two boys he had been playing with.

"No, I suppose not. I'll let you be with your boys," he said gently, letting out a heavy sigh as he thought of the futile effort he had made there. The point had not been made, but he had shown that he had made an effort to come find her. Suddenly one of her pups escaped her guiding motions and yelped up at him. He still towered over the small child sitting down, and he peered down at him with a slight smile. Gene yipped back at him, the little tail beating against his father's stomach as he attempted to scramble forward. But Terra stepped forward and took the pup away, to the den with finality. Silvano rose, sons in hand. Perhaps it was time to see Giselle. She was always a much friendlier person; people seemed to like her more. "I'll be seeing you around, Terra."

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread