Show me that fire in your heart
[html]
wee posting yay
wordcount ► 389

His back stiffened instantly when he realized he was not alone. Then he heard the familiar voice of Vigilante's son and turned with muscles loosened. His entire body turned to face the other male, arms falling to his sides. The daggers bumped against his thighs, and the coolness of the blades permeated through his outer layers of fur and pelt. It was like a soft kiss of ice, but it was not enough to hurt or annoy.

Silvano offered the other male a tired smile, rather sheepishly given. Broad shoulders rolled as his own emotions mirrored the awkward stammer Skoll presented him. It was a rather strange situation for them both. It felt like it was merely days ago where one stood with more power in the pack than the other, and now they were reversed. Not that the two were actually close. Perhaps they were friends? He could hardly be sure, as he had so few friends to call his own with the Dreamers, especially when most of the members had been family in one way, shape or form.

"Oh, thanks. I.. There's a lot of reasons why I have these." Silvano bounced the blades in his hands, their weight a bit too light now for his liking. Something heavier would fit better, but there was nothing better to find. "I think a sword would be better. These are too light for me right now," he added with a roll of his shoulders. His back felt tense, and his arms felt out of practice. Perhaps, he ought to spend more time working his muscle groups on his patrols, but there hardly seemed to be enough hours in a day. How had his mother and Anu done this? Maybe this was what had tired them both, and aged them prematurely.

The Sadira gestured with one obsidian blade at the other male, questioning gaze set on the sunlight prince. "What brings you here today? How is your mother doing?" he asked gently, tone sympathetic. He knew how the other must have felt, though it had been his sister laying in uncertain times rather than his mother. God, what would he have done if it had been Savina laying on the bed, growing thinner day by day instead of Artemis. What would any of them have done. "Any better?"

Photo taken by Luana. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.silv_01 {padding:5px 0px 115px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TNRWU.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f5fbf9; border: 1px solid #b8d7d3; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.silv_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 4px 0px 4px;text-align:justify;}
.silv_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #51704f; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.silv_01 .ooc {text-align:left; color:#51704f; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.silv_01 .wc {color:#51704f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 5px;}
.silv_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#1b5c28;}
.silv_01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1b5921;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread