[M] Sweet Revenge
[html]

OOC: I hope you don't mind me getting Amon out of there. Poor kid probably is gonna end up with problems with as much shit as I've put him through. >.<' Sorry for the wait as well.

Amon stumbled over his legs as the woman ripped into his flesh. He fell to the ground, and soon he was thrown away. He heard the words of his father, and the moment he felt that she was not attached to him, he tried to get up. He fell a few times and Mars saw that. Get the fuck up and run, AMON! snarled the elder of the Russos. She teased him, saying that he grew a tongue all of a sudden. This confused Mars, and he held his ears back on his head as he lashed his curly tail left and right. I don't know what you are talking about! snarled the male, but it didn't seem to phase her all too much since she locked her jaws with his own when they clashed, and she pushed him back with her front paws. Her claws ripped through his flesh at this moment, giving him thin claw marks on his chest, just below his tattoos. He whimpered and regained composure, quickly because he saw that she was going after Amon yet again.

Mars felt so bad for the kid, but he was not going to let this bitch hurt him as much as she seemed to want to. She told him that he knew what he did, and truthfully he didn't. I DON'T KNOW YOU! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO MAKE YOU SO ANGRY! screamed the male at the top of his lungs as he pushed himself between the woman and his son. He snarled and he started biting at wherever he could easily get her. He continued to assault the woman as she tried to harm Amon, and Amon finally was able to get up, and once he was up, he started to run, immediately. It was only seconds before he was out of view of the two adults dogs.

Leave us alone! Go be with your pups! he spoke to her, for he could obviously smell the milk on her, as well as see her swollen teats that hung even in her secui form. I don't even know your name, and I've never seen you in my life! So just, leave me and my family alone! growled the male as he stared at her with his icy blue eyes. He had gotten a distance on her for a moment, but he stood between her and the direction that Amon went. If she charged at him again, he'd be sure to rip the flesh of this woman, as to get her away from him.

<style type="text/css">
.marsfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3cbc2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #081639; }
.marsfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb3c0; text-align:center;}
.marsfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.marsfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#424f6e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #081639; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb3c0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.marsfreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.marsfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #081639; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#435+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread