[M] Sweet Revenge
[html]

OOC is just fine

Word Count → 000

She could smell his blood, egging her on. That was perfect! He would bleed. Her excitement raised at the scent, her attack picking up speed. She wasn't just going to give up on that. The younger one was running, but Amy had spent a lot of time training herself for such instances. Hunting down other canines was one of the true delights of her life. The stupid mutt intercepted her though, the feel of his fangs slicing through her flesh a background to her frenzy. It was doubtful that she could have stopped herself at that point, slipping into a blind blood lust that struck out.

Growling she stood tall against him. My pup? It's yours as well, not that you'll ever touch her. Perhaps if I tear your blood out she won't have to deal with being related to you. She let the words stay in the air before she leaped forwards, intent on fulfilling her promise. He would bleed, and there would be no mercy from her. Her movement was sharp, twisting to avoid his fangs and claws and turn into his side. It left her own side exposed for a moment as she went through, but she didn't care if she bled as long as he bled more.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread