A Stormy Afternoon
ooc: cool Smile that same thing happened to me this morning! that really sucks :'( Also Edgar's eyes are scarlet-colored, not gray. I know it's confusing how I worded it in my profile lol but I meant that the color is orange-red and it looks more murky and distant or "cloudy" and not piercing, if that makes any sense

As Edgar was watching her from a few yards away, he saw her suddenly drop the branches she was holding over herself in fright as lightning lit up the sky. He decided to go over there and see if she was alright. When he was only about a foot away from where she was sitting, he noticed her eyes meet his. Not long after their eyes met, he saw her mouth open to say something. Edgar had never been very good at reading lips, but he could tell by her expression that it was about the storm that was going on at the moment. He gave her a small smile and went over to her to sit down by her, his companion followed. Once he sat down, he quickly took out his notepad and pencil. He then wrote down on the notepad: I'm sorry I can't hear what you're saying because I was born deaf. Would you like to write it down? My name is Edgar by the way. It felt good to express himself with words, this was another thing that Edgar had not been able to do for a very long time too. He looked up at her with a smile as he waited for her reply. He hoped that she would write down what she had said, he longed for a decent conversation.

Messages In This Thread