A Stormy Afternoon
Oh! I do apologize! I must've misread it. ^~^"

Vlad watched him carefully as he smiled and sat next to her, but made no move to shrink away from him. She could tell by his facial expressions his intentions were pure, and he wasn't going to harm her deliberately. She glanced over at the goose that, in suit, nestled by the two, and soon looked back at the male Luperci. She frowned slightly in confusion, however, when he flipped out a pencil and notepad. What was all this about? Was he going to draw her something?

The Russian girl felt her eyes begin to widen at the writing on the paper. Though the pencil led was becoming blurred from the rain, she could make out what he was trying to say. So he was deaf? That explained his silence at her words earlier. Her ears flattened to her skull as she slowly nodded in understanding, then gently took the notepad from the boy, whose name she soon read was Edgar. She met his warm grin with a blank stare, but soon gave him a vacant smile before turning back to the notepad. She held it close to her chest so the paper wouldn't get too terribly wet, and used the light of the lightning to check over her writing. Moments later, she presented the note back to Edgar: I apologize for my unknowingness. What I said earlier was regarding this horrid squall we are in. Vladislava looked at the note before quickly scribbling down a few more words. My name is Vladislava, but Vlad is fine. It is nice to meet you. She looked up at the male, water dripping off of her muzzle in a consistent rythem. Her eyes darted from his back to the note, but then locked onto his scarlet ones again.

Messages In This Thread