A Stormy Afternoon
ooc: That's alright I'm just not the best writer lol

The goose ruffled her feathers and then tucked her head behind her wing to sleep. Edgar took note of this before looking back at the female luperci, who he was glad to see writing down her reply. The last time that the dog had used words was when he had come across a big, white male wolf luperci. He remembered that he had asked the wolf if he had a place to stay and if he did, if he could stay with him. The white wolf stared at him rudely with big, brown, intimidating eyes before slamming him against a tree and punching him into the ground. Edgar shuddered at the thought of the pain he had experienced that day and saw that she was looking into his eyes again. He glanced at his notepad and saw there were words on it she had written. He read them. The boy took the pencil from her and wrote back: It's nice to meet you too, no need to apologize. I guess to everyone else this is a "horrible squall" but to me it's very enjoyable and it makes me want to draw more. Would you like to see my drawings? He crossed his fingers that she'd say yes because he was very proud of his artwork and he loved to show it to other people.

Messages In This Thread