A Stormy Afternoon
ooc: I powerplayed Vlad just a bit so that they can have more of a conversation, I hope that's alright.

Edgar wasn't sure if she would like his drawings, she looked to be an accomplished young lady and difficult to impress. The luperci's lips curled up into a big grin as he saw how she looked at his first drawing of his goose, who at the moment was asleep again at his side. His hapiness grew as he took note of how which each turn of the page she saw how he had improved. He was glad she appreciated his artwork, for a while it seemed to Edgar as if nobody admired an artist; the only luperci he had met before Vladislava were very strong and serious, and treated him as if they were above him. At one point the green-eyed wolf touched the notepad as if what he drew was literally right in front of her. The male began to wonder what others would think of his talent, every day he began seeing more and more canines; Edgar knew he'd be approaching a pack territory soon. He hoped that one day he could join a pack where everyone would react to his drawings the way that Vlad had and that finally he could be loved. After she had looked over all of his drawings and paintings, she handed him back his notebook so that he could write to her. So you like them? I could draw you something if you'd like he scrawled onto the paper; his handwriting was surprisingly not as neat as his work.

Messages In This Thread